For some couples, however, the details of the big day can become stressful and confusing when planning from afar, especially when it comes to huge time differences, information overload and a lack of follow-through from Maui photographers, florists, vendors, caterers, drivers, etc. The phrase “Maui time” exists for a reason, and the struggle is real.
If you’re like most to-be married couples, the last thing you want to focus on after arriving in paradise is everything you haven’t even had time to consider, including important things like getting your marriage license, finding the perfect beach for the ceremony, and choosing a minister that compliments your style.
Enter Hawaii Wedding & Vow Renewal, who offer professional wedding planning services on Maui, and have been for over 25 years.
Common Wedding Planning Services
- Coordination of State Licensing Appointment
- Beach Permit for Wedding Ceremony
- Romantic Setting Scouting
- Bride and Groom Leis
- Licensed Officiate/Minister
- Choice of Ceremony – Religious Traditional, Spiritual Non-Religious, Hawaiian Wedding, Civil Wedding, Jewish Wedding, Vow Renewal, Additional Readings
- Salon Services
- Florist Recommendations
- Photographer Recommendations
- Accommodation Recommendations
- Keepsake Wedding Certificate
Your time on Maui should be full of exploration, relaxation and romance, instead of stressful, last-minute wedding planning and scattered coordination. Your guests will thank you, too!
Wedding packages are a common and convenient option, or à la carte services are available for those who wish to pick and choose services they need. As always, planning is key to any successful wedding ceremony, and hiring a professional planner only makes the process easier.
For more information, please call Hawaii Wedding & Vow Renewal at 1.800.859.0072, or email them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.